Thursday, June 12, 2008

Cornbread Puddings

Yesterday, was mine and Phil's 3 year anniversary and he took me out to one of my favorite restaurants. To return the favor I offered to make him anything he liked tonight. He requested Mac 'n Cheese and Cornbread. You'll find out more about Martha Stewart's awesome Mac 'n Cheese in the next blog.

They didn't call these Cornbread Puddings for nothing. Because they have sour cream in them, they are uber moist, just like a Yorkshire Pudding. The original recipe makes 24 mini muffins, but I don't have a mini muffin pan (yet) so I just made regular ones. I was looking for just a regular sweet and crumbly cornbread muffin, but these were a nice surprise.

2 comments:

Miss Mary said...

mmmmm sylvia's muffin.....






P.S. I'M NOT A LESBIAN.

Elisha Nichole said...

So you say you don't have time to cook, come over here and take a look, it's smooth, it's cool, it breaks the rules, LEMON, CHERRY, SWEET STRAWBERRY. Who said you shouldn't have instant puddin by J-E-L-L-0! (this has nothing to do with cornbread but I have to sing it every time i hear the word puddin. Yes, I'm THAT annoying friend)